CentOS Web Panel is deployed in Contact us to find out our latest offers!
We have created several scripts which will convert your cPanel server into CWP.
How does this work?
– First, we export from cPanel all user account details into temporary files so we can later import them into CWP.
– Second, we create backup of cPanel and uninstall it.
– Third, we install CWP, this is the regular CWP installation process.
– Fourth, we import data into CWP from the exported files of the first step.
How safe is this?
– On the first step after the script run, you get information about exported data from the cPanel.
– First script run doesn’t make any changes on the system so you can check and confirm that all is covered.
– User Accounts: All user files in /home/USERNAME are not touched so server accounts are safe.
– MySQL Database: We don’t make any MySQL changes on the databases so your databases are safe.
– MySQL version: currently installed from cPanel is left without any changes.
– User Home Files: nothing is touched except for migration of emails to /var/vmail folder.
– Cronjobs are kept the same.
** It’s always smart to have account backups before starting with the major changes.
– User accounts, domains, subdomains, parked domains
– Email accounts-mailboxes, forwarders-aliases, autoresponders-autoreply
– Hosting packages
– FTP accounts
– SSL Certificates
– Hostname SSL Certificates for (cwp, mail, ftp, webservers)
– All PHP versions (5.3 – 7.3) and we have added handlers of cPanel
– Pipe to program (but we export it to backup file so this can be added later)
– /var/vmail will be the new location for your emails so make sure /var partition has the required size or you can symlink it to /home/vmail
– How login this conversion takes: from 10min to 2h depends on the data and server performances
Download migration scripts
wget dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/s_scripts/el7/cpanel-converter/1-cpanel-data-export.sh wget dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/s_scripts/el7/cpanel-converter/2-cpanel-uninstall.sh wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el7-latest wget dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/s_scripts/el7/cpanel-converter/4-import-into-cwp.sh
Now run the first script
** Check that all data is listed there before proceeding to the next steep
Import all exported data into CWP
That is it, reboot the server and you are ready!
OTHER NOTES & SUPPORT
This tool is provided at no cost and without warranty.