CentOS Web Panel is deployed in Contact us to find out our latest offers!
With cwp we give you these 3 main tools to run php in many different ways.
– PHP Switcher
– PHP Selector
– PHP-FPM Selector
This is the main PHP version in cwp which is used as a default for all new clients and domains.
You can have only a single version active at the same time but you can select which you want to use, versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
More info: http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/php-version-switcher
This are additional PHP versions which users can run all at the same time even as a different per folder, so you can run all versions at the same time and unlimited as a different per folder, versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
More info: http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/php-selector
This are PHP-FPM versions, you need to activate them via “WebServers Domain Conf” from the left menu in the cwp.admin.
You can run only a single PHP-FPM version per domain/subdomain but you can select any of the following versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
Interesting here is that via “WebServers Domain Conf” you can run a different version for each domain/subdomain under the same account.
The best of all is that you combine almost all of them, here are the few examples:
– domain cwp.com running main php version via PHP Switcher which is set to 5.6.
– subfolder of domain cwp.com/admin/ is running PHP Selector with version 5.4
– subfolder of domain cwp.com/admin/demo/ is running PHP Selector with version 5.3
– subfolder of domain cwp.com/test/ is running PHP Selector with version 7.0
– subdomain forum.cwp.com is running PHP-FPM Selector with version 7.2 via “WebServers Domain Conf”
– subdomain demosite.cwp.com is running PHP-FPM Selector with version 7.1 via “WebServers Domain Conf”
* Important thing is that if you use “WebServers Domain Conf” to activate php-fpm for that domain then all subfolders will use that version, but you can add multiple domains or subdomains to the same folder/path location and then again use a different php/php-fpm version for each of them.
* Don’t forget that via “WebServers Domain Conf” you can also use different WebServers setup, an example is to activate Nginx with php-fpm or to use nginx/apache with php-fpm…and many other options.
Check also this: http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/high-performance/cwp-webservers-detailed-info/CentOS Web Panel is deployed in Contact us to find out our latest offers!