New validated Windows Server Software Defined solutions from our partners
- in Blog Posts, System Admin
- by admin
- July 18, 2017
- Comments Off on New validated Windows Server Software Defined solutions from our partners
- Tags: announce, available, datacenter, from, pleased, server, softwaredefined, solutions, validated, Windows
We are pleased to announce a new set of validated software-defined datacenter solutions are now available from our Windows Server partners, including DataON, Fujitsu, HPE, Lenovo, QCT, and Supermicro. These hyper-converged solutions make it faster and easier to deploy software-defined compute, storage, and networking in your datacenter. In addition to providing validated hardware solutions that meet the Microsoft reference architecture, these partners offer deployment services and one-stop technical support.
Partners offer three kinds of WSSD solutions:
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Standard: Highly virtualized compute and storage are combined in the same server-node cluster, making them easier to deploy, manage, and scale.
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Premium: Comprehensive “software-defined datacenter in a box” adds software-defined networking and security features to HCI Standard.
- Software-Defined Storage (SDS): Built on server-node clusters, this enterprise-grade, shared-storage solution replaces traditional external storage device at a much lower cost while support for all-flash NVMe drives delivers unrivaled performance.
Learn more by reading the Hybrid Cloud blog post Datacenter efficiency gets easier with new Windows Server Software Defined partner solutions.