CentOS Web Panel is deployed in Contact us to find out our latest offers!
WebServers vhost templates
* Currently available only for centos 7, version 0.9.8.741+
Important: Don’t edit existing template files as this will be overwritten on the next cwp update.
Templates location: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/
– Folder main contains main configuration for WebServers
– Folder vhosts contains vhosts configuration for domains (this is what you need)
How to create a template file
The easiest way to do that is to simply copy existing file and then edit a new file you have created.
Note that you need to have .tpl and .stpl files (tpl is for http and stpl is for https version)
Let’s do one example for apache vhost with php-fpm
cd /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/httpd/php-fpm/ cp default.tpl my-template.tpl cp default.stpl my-template.stpl
Now you can edit this newly created template files.
How to use custom created templates
To use a custom created templates you can simply select it from admin panel
left menu -> WebServer Settings -> WebServers Main Conf (to use as global server wide)
left menu -> WebServer Settings -> WebServers Domain Conf (to use for one domain only)
Template folders explained
List from folder: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/
httpd = apache templates
nginx = nginx templates
varnish = varnish templates
php-fpm = php-fpm service templates (used for all php-fpm versions)
httpd (subfolders explained)
– main folder = default templates used with php-cgi, this is only httpd folder no subfolder
– php-fpm folder = php-fpm templates used when server/domain is running php-fpm
– proxy folder = proxy templates used when apache is used as proxy to other service/port
nginx (subfolders explained)
– main folder = default templates used as proxy templates, this is only nginx folder no subfolder
– php-fpm folder = php-fpm templates used when server/domain is running nginx&php-fpm
varnish (no subfolders)
– main folder = default templates used as proxy templates, varnish has no .stpl (https/ssl) files and also has no other subfolders
php-fpm (no subfolders)
– main folder = default templates used as templates for all php-fpm versions, php-fpm has no .stpl (https/ssl) files and also has no other subfolders.
Old Template Files (Not in use anymore)
In case you would need your old data from previous templates you can check it here
and for your custom templates check this folder